Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fashion Frantic

I'm becoming fashion frantic. 

I'll admit, I'm a girl...so I came into this world programmed to enjoy fashion. But not like this. My bank account has taken a real beating recently. And while I would like to say that my new found desire to revive my wardrobe/jewelry box and overall appearance was self induced, I cannot take credit for that. I recently began reading a fashion blog by Ashley Treece and it is what has been my real inspiration as far as my wardrobe is concerned. I have several things ordered and I can barely contain my excitement while waiting for them to come in! Please see what I am anxiously awaiting below!

The 2 pieces of jewelry are from Groopdealz. It's a website I discovered a couple of years ago and every now and then I find something really good!




Anastasia Necklace + Chunky Gold Link Bracelet VIA Groopdealz


Riffraff is a funky little boutique in Fayetteville that Kirsten Blowers started our senior year of college. She was in my Interior Design classes at the University of Arkansas and she has great talent for what she does. Visit her site...there's a link to her online shop on the right hand side. You'll be glad you did!



Collared Asymmetrical Black Dress VIA Riffraff


Finally, I found the next lovely piece from the fashion blog I mention earlier. I headed over to Therapy from Ashley Treece's Blog and wasn't disappointed.


Vertical Stripe Blouse VIA Therapy


Now if all my pretty things would just come in quickly...


No comments:

Post a Comment