Monday, January 17, 2011

Have You Heard of Fire Foxes?

I made a wonderful little discovery last week.  I use Firefox when surfing the web (: and last week their homepage featured this website.

firefoxlive.org

I'm not really sure why they are doing it, but for the next several months you can go to the website and watch a live webcast of these 2 precious Red Pandas AKA "Firefoxes" at the Knoxville Zoo!  They are ADORABLE!  I believe you can also donate to the zoo on the website if you feel led.

But several times last week i found myself watching Spark and Ember (sisters) play in their little habitat.  They are SO cute!  I will probably watch them for hours over the next several months.

[A few photos...]

















the last 2 images are taken with night vision.  i love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment